What we do ?
We are supporting natural living and local self – reliance.
Why we are doing this ?
- To promote natural living
- To preserve and bring about food forests
- To enhance local and natural food abundance
- To preserve natural farming & building practices
- To help bring about village level self – reliance
Make a quick trip!
Currently we are en-route from Darjeeling to Madhya Pradesh via Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, Chattisgarh, and Maharastra.
We have pre-planned as well as impromptu awareness meet-ups, en-route.
We support existing projects to help them attract resources and visibility.
We have short-term or medium-term stop overs to enable the interested projects, communities and clusters. We also get the chance to immerse ourselves into natural living.
We enable interested and relevant participants to find the natural living hosts and vice versa.
How we do it?
Natural Living Tour – We visit as well as have overnight stays in our network of ashrams, forest-stays, farm-stays, natural farming clusters, food forests and restorative ecology projects. We also discover more such places en-route.
Who all are associated in doing this ?
20 – 50 years old, nature enthusiasts, “awakened” urbanites, natural farmers, botanists, tribals, digital nomads, natural builders, holistic healers & health practitioners, architects (vernacular), social activists, marathoners, cyclists, lawyers, gardeners, carpenters, engineers, technicians, etc.
Whats in it for you ?
Get to be a part of a pioneering team that enables natural living
– meet us on the way,
– add your location to our itinerary, or
– contribute in any way towards this trip
- Food forests
- Multi-strata agroforestry
- Restorative ecology
- Watershed conservation
- Sacred spaces & sacred groves
- Forest conservation
- Rainwater harvesting
- Natural farming & regenerative agriculture
- Homestead farming
- Community living
- Intentional communities
- Community supported agriculture
- Reverse Migration
- Native seed preservation & sharing
- Nursery & master gardening
- Man – animal co-habitation
- Local & desi Gau mata – total lifecycle care
- Holistic farm animal care
- Integrated pest management
- Value-added secondary agriculture
- Authentic food processing
- Cottage industry
- Artisanship & handicraft
- Foraging & wildcrafting
- Earthworks & natural building
- Vernacular architecture & design
- Woodland care (esp. Bamboo)
- Round & dimensional woodworking
- Holistic wellness
- Naturopathy (nature cure)
- Yoga & meditation
- Unschooling, wild schooling & home schooling
- Neighbourhood self-governance &
- Natural laws & justice
- Transformational festivals & tourism
- Authentic adventure agri-tourism
- Open hardware
- Appropriate & decentralized tech
- Tool care
- Rocket stoves & mass heaters
- Natural, local and traditional cooking
- Food preparation & preservation
- Multi-cultural cuisine (farm ingredients)
- Natural handloom, knitting & weaving
- Greywater & blackwater re-cycling
- Plumbing and hot water
- Self-reliant energy & electricity
- Solar, micro-hydro & micro-wind energy
- Martial arts
- Traditional sports
- Indigenous culture & wisdom
- Art, music & dance
- Digital & open-source software
Mode of transport ?
Toyota Innova & By Road
Dhabas, Gurudwara, Restaurants, Self-Cooking, Fruits and Raw Vegetables during travel, or Food served in place of stay.
Names and contact info
You may contact Mayank Pincha (Jain) at +91 98451 99081.
You may share your contributions via Gpay/ Paytm to +91 98451 99081 or UPI to pincha.mayank@icici
1. Mayank Pincha (Jain), 46 Yrs:
Social and Ecological Activist
2. Shubhashis Ghosh, 45 Yrs:
Marathoner, Animal & Plant Lover and Community Builder
3. Vikas Vishwakarma, 39 Yrs:
Prakritik Krishak, Script Writer and Community Builder
Darjeeling: 15th – Tour Started
Siliguri: 16th – 17th – Tea Garden Food Forest Initiative
Chakai (Bihar): 18th – 21st – Ashram Community Living Initiative
Dangia (Darjeeling): 22nd – 24th – Natural Living Cluster Initiative
Soreng (Darjeeling): 24th – 25th – Natural Living Cluster Initiative
Chakai (Bihar): 26th – 28th – Ashram Shivir Launch
Route Link – https://goo.gl/maps/mN3zyAy2Fx1WrnGp6
Chakai (Bihar): 1st – 3rd – Ashram Shivir Launch
Bihar & Jharkhand Tour: 4th – 7th
Dhan kund, Bhagalpur
Sheikhpura – 5th
Gaya – 5th
Pindara Khurd – 6th
Dhaula Chak – 7th
Odisha Tour A: 8th – 9th
Sodhan & Jabaghat (Rourkela): Ashram visit
Barkote (Deogarh): Food Forest visit
Route Link – https://goo.gl/maps/dh8aP5VeYpSq24tR8
Odisha Tour B: 9th – 10th
Nayagarh: Food Forest visit
Odisha to M.P.
Raipur (Chhattisgarh): 11th – 13th – Stop-overs to be decided
Nagpur (Maharashtra): 14th – 15th – Stop-overs to be decided
Itarsi, Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh): 16th (Approx) – Destination