We have been on an outreach by road, having started Kolkata on 7th February to reach Darjeeling 🚗 while visiting various destinations including Howrah, New Town, Bangaon, Baharampur, Azimganj, Farakka, Siliguri.
Finally we have reached Thapa Dhura (Darjeeling) via Sukhia Pokhari. Next plan is to head towards Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh via Jamui, Rourkela, Deoghar, Nayagarh, Raipur, and more‼️
On the way from Kolkata to Darjeeling we did the following -🛣️🚘
- Flagged off Tasvir Phogat’s Swadeshi Cycle Yatra from Howrah.
- Collected native seeds/ saplings from Sasmal Ji, New Town, Kolkata. He has 1000s of medicinal and indoor plants.
- Had an awakening session at Bangaon with a fertiliser shop owner and a Steel Re-bar businessman (friends of Debashish Bhadra), and sowed seeds of community living project at Bangaon.
- Awakening session at Bethua Dohori Toll Plaza, Nadia with youngsters running the FastTag kiosk and transport drivers.
- Had an awakening session on Gram Swaraj in Nathpara, of Murshidabad Dist, with 7 remote villagers.
- Stayed overnight at Joydeep Maharaj’s Moromia Ashram at Azimganj and opened doors for future collaborations/ workshops/ visits at the Ashram.
- Took a dip in Bhagirathi River near Farakka Dam Reservoir and met a marketing representative of a Fertiliser company. We made him aware of current and future anticipated planetary events. He agreed to call a meeting in the nearby village, on our return trip.
- Met four business owners in Dalkhola who are already aware of Gram Swaraj.
- Met 14 marathoners in Siliguri and had an awakening session on Gram Swaraj and Natural Living.
- Spent time with a family in Siliguri who runs a flower nursery. We exchanged seeds/ saplings with them; and also discussed on points of collaboration such as Natural Building and Seed Preservation/ Sapling Distribution.
- Met an awakened father and son duo at Rajganj of Siliguri, The son runs a school attended by 1000 children at Cooch Behar. We discussed collaboration on imparting life skills to these students and starting Gurukulam in Tribal areas of Cooch Behar.
At Darjeeling we already have our friends who are working towards Regenerative living at Thapa Dhura & Dangia villages. We have them at Darjeeling to support them during the sowing season.
You are welcome to join us if you have skills/ interest in Regenerative Living which is about local self – reliance with Natural Farming, Natural Housing, Natural Wellness, Gurukulam, Neighbourhood Self Governance, Transformational Festivals, Traditional Food Processing, Forest Restoration, etc.
You may contact Mayank Pincha (Jain) at +91 98451 99081, if you wish to
- meet us on the way back or
- add your location to our itinerary. 😇
- contribute in anyway towards this trip,
You may Share Your Contributions via Gpay/ Paytm
(+91 90889 49480).
UPI ID 👇🏻 ghosh.shubhashis@okhdfcbank
More Details 👇🏻