What we do ?
We are supporting urbanites to begin to re-wild by getting the necessary exposure, skills and immersion opportunities for natural living incl. gardening, traditional seed know-how, holistic wellness, etc.
Why we are doing this ?
- To promote natural living in cities/ towns
- To enable urbanites to have local and natural food abundance
- To help urbanites to learn basic natural farming & building practices in the city/ towns
- To enable urbanites to participate in off-grid food forests projects/ study tours
- To enable urbanites to transition to homestead farming clusters and natural community living
Make a quick visit!
Currently we are offering this in Kolkata. However, we are coming up with such schemes in Bangalore, Chennai, Mysore, Goa, Pune, Lucknow, Ahmedabad, Baroda, Delhi, Jaipur and more.
We have pre-planned as well as impromptu awareness meet-ups in these in-grid centres.
We support existing centres to help them attract resources and visibility so interested participants like you, may experience in your city/ town.
We have short-term, medium-term or long-term opportunities to participate in such projects, communities and clusters. For a more immersive experience, you can seek an opportunity to immerse yourselves into natural living in a rural/ forest set-up.
We enable interested and relevant participants to find the natural living hosts and vice versa. Participants can contribute through Shram Dan, Ansh Dan or Samay Dan (gifting your work, resources or time).
How we do it?
We conduct experiential study groups and meet-ups in the city centres to learn basics of kitchen gardening, naturopathy, terrace gardening, community gardening and more.
Who all can participate ?
All are welcome to approach us, however to be more specific this scheme may be suitable for people who are 12 – 65 years old, nature enthusiasts, “awakened” urbanites, botanists, digital nomads, architects, holistic healers & health practitioners, social activists, marathoners, cyclists, swimmers, lawyers, gardeners, carpenters, plumbers, electricians, engineers, technicians, photographers, videographers, bloggers, etc.
Whats in it for you ?
Get to be a part of a pioneering team that enables natural living
– meet and learn from the pioneers,
– add your location to our network, or
– contribute in any way towards this scheme
- Terrace gardening
- Kitchen gardening
- Community gardening
- Seed preservation & germination
- Sapling distribution
- Study groups
- Natural living study tours
- Traditional millets know-how
- Holistic Wellness
- Yoga & meditation
- Jeevamrit & Gau-Kripamrit
- Gaushala adoption (Off-site)
- Local waste management & composting
- Opportunities to participate in off-grid projects
- Food forests
- Multi-strata agroforestry
- Restorative ecology
- Watershed conservation
- Sacred spaces & sacred groves
- Forest conservation
- Tree plantation drives
- Rainwater harvesting
- Natural farming & regenerative agriculture
- Homestead farming
- Community living
- Intentional communities
- Community supported agriculture
Contact – Call/ WhatsApp
- Kolkata – Shubhashis Ghosh – 9088949480/ 9836580480
- Bangalore – Bhavik Z – 8553237609
- Chennai – Saify Saraiya – 9884087860
- Baroda – Naushad Wadia – 9909903677
- Delhi – Sachin Gupta – 9717080722
- Jaipur – Rishi Soham – 8826109875